Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED FOUR ... 14 April 2009

Flashback photo: 15 December 2008. This picture is special to me because it was the day Dave and I met. It was FHE, and we went Sub 4 Santa shopping at Wal-Mart. I was in a group with Dave because he was friends with a couple of my friends. He was the only boy in a group with 4 girls and we were buying girly stuff, but he was such a good sport and we had so much fun. I was attracted to him right away. We were sitting on this bench waiting for everything to be paid for and my friend Bryon came up and randomly wanted to take a picture of us on his phone, so he made us sit closer to each other. Dave went the extra mile and put his arm around me. We look so cute together! I have been asking Bryon for this pic for ages and he told me he deleted it but then he randomly found it on day one hundred four and sent it to me. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment