Friday, May 8, 2009

DAY ONE HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN ... 07 May 2009

The joys of missionary work continue on for eternity. We got to go to lunch with a girl we taught and baptised while serving in Tasmania, Wei Zhang. She is still active and recently married a member boy, Peter. (Wei is the one sitting, and Ivy Luo (AKA Sai Sai) -- my chinese companion whom I served with in Hobart Tasmania -- is the one giving the chinese victory ... haha) I almost cried because it was so great seeing her still embracing the truths of the Gospel. I am so grateful for the chance I had to come here and experience this. Wei and Peter took us to this fancy chinese restaurant and we ate soooo much good food. It is Wei's birthday soon so we bought her this cake and we ate it as dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Which one are you Kim? They all look like a bunch of Chinky Asians. :) haha

    ReplyDelete