Friday, February 27, 2009

DAY FIFTY SIX ... 25 February 2009


I booked my tickets to Australia on Day Fifty Six!!! One of my BFF, and bestest companions Ann Smith (who lives in Brisbane), called me and helped me decide what to do and where to go when. It was amazing to talk to her again and get some help planning. It's pretty surreal that I have actually spent the money and will be there in just over two months!!! I go this May for almost 3 weeks. And I will get to see all of these amazing people again! (Pictured left to right: Emily & Blake Tredrea, Ann Smith (behind), Helica Sales Barnard (my mum!), me, Lucais Claven (behind), Scott Dunlop, and Jeremy Cox -- all mission mates except Emily who is married to Blakey) Love Love Love Love Australia and all these wonderful people! (**this pic was taken in Brisbane in March 2007**)

No comments:

Post a Comment