Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DAY THIRTY TWO ... 01 February 2009


I love my ward more than anything in the world. I never imagined I would come to love it so much when I decided to attend last summer. I was pretty prideful about the whole thing, but I have been humbled. I have gotten really involved and have met some fabulous people. Testimony meeting was absolutely wonderful today. The Spirit is always so strong and I feel like we can share that special part of ourselves because we are so close. There are still many people I don't know there but I'm working on it. I call us the Ward of Love, which works because the 14th of Feb is Valentines Day. (oh yeah, and we are actually offically the Orem University 14th Ward ... they just changed it to coincide with the new name of UVU) And to top it all off we have more attractive people in this ward than I've ever seen in one YSA ward. Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very true statement. Well made Kim.. This ward defenitly rocks pretty hard.. And yes, there are a lot of attractive peeps in the ward which always makes it a plus

    ReplyDelete