Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DAY THIRTY FOUR ... 03 February 2009


I went on a blind date with Cody Spencer tonight and it was one of the funniest nights ever. He is such a babe! We went to dinner at Magelbys and then went miniature golfing at Trafalga. I pointed out a nasty bandaid stuck to the floor at one hole, at which point he tried to make me a deal that he'd let me win the game if I turned it over and touched the bloody side (I was losing by like 10 points ... haha). Barf. He eventually laid down and pretended to lick it. I laughed for literally five minutes straight. It was awesome. After that episode he decided it wasn't worth me 'getting herpes' over, so he rescinded his offer. Thanks Cody for a fantastic evening!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, aglafarT. Gotta love that place. I think I have seen a bandaid there pretty much every time I have been there. I think it is part of the scenery!

    ReplyDelete