Thursday, March 19, 2009

DAY SEVENTY FIVE ... 16 March 2009

Happy Australia Day all over again! I got such a nice little package in the mail on day seventy five. It was a little something put together by Ann Smith and Lucais Claven, two of my besties in Australia. It was meant to be something to get after Christmas and for Australia Day, but it didn't happen that way. I don't care! I was just excited to get it! It was just a bunch of Australian touristy stuff that you'd get at a $2 shop and I love it. Also, she sent this lovely blue necklace (which I am modeling in the picture) and she got it at the op shop at the Sacred Heart! Talk about sentimental! *single tear* It means so much to me, and I put it on as soon as I opened it. Thanks heaps my dear Smithie. Can't wait to join you in Australia soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment