Friday, March 6, 2009

DAY SIXTY FOUR ... 05 March 2009

Funny how the world ends when your cell phone dies. Mine got the littlest bit wet and went completely psycho. Not kidding. At first I got frustrated and then realised that I am glad it was my phone instead of a large number of things, including my laptop, my car, or any part of my body. Luckily for me my mum has kept her old old cell phone around for backup. To be completely honest, I hate it. It seems bulky and heavy and super duper hard to text on and the battery lasts like 4 hours. I tried running the blowdryer over the ruined phone for like 20 minutes hoping it would dry it out. Cross my fingers that letting it sit overnight will do the trick so I don't have to shell out $200+ for a new phone. (the one on the left is the dinosaur backup, and the lame-o broken one is on the right)

1 comment:

  1. sorry about your phone - that really sucks. I can't believe it died - remember the flood in my bag? my phone survived that but I actually have NO idea HOW!!!

    ReplyDelete