Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DAY FOURTEEN ... 14 January 2009


Today started off great. I was walking out of my house in high heels and slipped on the icy steps outside my house. I rolled my ankle and landed on my knee. I am glad I was wearing the leggings so that my bare skin didn't get the entire blow, but I am sad that they got ruined the first time I wore them. I sat there for a minute and then got up and went to work because I was running late. I cleaned my wound once I got to work and was glad Linds wasn't there to have to watch. Now my ankle hurts. And looks nice and puffy. Well, at least both of my ankles match now, since I rolled my right ankle on my mission and it is still a bit swollen. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh nasty on the fall!!

    Just wanted to say I love this little (well not really so little) project. What an awesome idea to remember your year in pictures!!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete