Tuesday, January 20, 2009

DAY NINETEEN ... 19 January 2009


I was so sick on Day Nineteen that I laid in bed for 19 straight hours. Not fun. As a result, I didn't get to take any photos. However, I did recently find out that one of my favourite Aussie blokes, Jamie Korte, is getting married 16 May and really wants me to go. I am so excited because this is the perfect opportunity to go back there for a holiday. I have been thinking about it a lot and cannot wait to return to the place that is so close to my heart. This photo was taken with two of my favourite people at one of my most favourite places. My parents and I visited Australia 3 weeks after I returned home from my mission and were so blessed to be able to go back to Tasmania. Here we are at the top of Mt. Wellington, overlooking Hobart City. Oh how I miss it. It is so beautiful and the people are amazing. Tassie here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment