Sunday, January 11, 2009

DAY TEN ... 10 January 2009


You probably can't tell, but we are all sitting in/on a giant tube that looked like an air mattress. Tell me, do you think it looks safe? Honestly, I was scared for my life when I looked down that steep snowy hill, but we eventually got 16 people on that thing and it was so much fun, and no one got hurt! (well, maybe besides a bruised butt ...) The only people I know in this photo are myself, Paola, Dave Cannon (right in front of Paola ... he's in our ward), and Lindsi Sullivan (red coat right next to Paola .... we have known each other since 5th grade but haven't seen each other since we graduated high school almost 7 years ago! so randon and fun to run into her!). Rock Canyon in Provo is definitely a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment