Sunday, January 11, 2009

DAY ELEVEN ... 11 January 2009


Today was a totally awesome day, and this just finished it off. Pictured is me and Paola with Corey Groves and Rob Drury ... talk about blast from the past! They came into the chapel where we were and I knew who they were right away. I decided to go out on a limb and tell them that and it ended up being so funny! Rob kinda freaked out that I knew him because he has lived in California for the last 10 years. (he was Kim DeGroff's date when we went to Sophmore Slide in the same group when I was a sophmore -- I took Randy Bolick)(and I know who Corey is because Kim had a huge huge crush on him in high school) They are so nice, especially Corey. Paola and I never have a dull moment when we are together!!! (and yes ... we did ask them if we could take a photo with them ... I told them I needed it for this blog, and they probably thought I was a complete moron but acted nice about the whole thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment