Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DAY THIRTEEN ... 13 January 2009


I stumbled upon this little gem today and had a good laugh. I can't believe it was taken over a year and a half ago. (it's a photo of a photo, so please disregard the poor quality) This was my very first date with Steve Bylund on 01 June 2007 and it was taken in a photo booth at Boondocks in Draper. We had so much fun. I swear I was in love with him from day one and there's no question why .... that finger up the nose is so attractive! Being so charitable I told him I wanted to keep the photo, but we both forgot about it by the end of the night and I accidentally left it in his car. I asked him about it later and he was convinced I had taken it. It was ages later that I found it in his car ... it had fallen down the side of the seat. It was an amazing surprise! Life has changed so much then, and I am really glad Steve and I are friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment