Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to my newest blog project. I am starting what I am calling Project 365 and I'm kinda excited to see how it goes. Since I am famous for taking a million photos at one time I decided to put all that work to good use. Everyday this year, yes, all 365, I will post a photo with some commentary if necessary. Hopefully it will be of something important to me that day or someone who has made that day interesting in some way. Some days might take a little more creativity, but I hope this will help me in learning some new photography skills, as well as figuring out all the fun options on my camera. And just think, at the end I will be able to see my whole year in photos. How awesome! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and you never know ... you might be inspired to start a little Project 365 of your own. Happy photographing!

No comments:

Post a Comment