Saturday, January 3, 2009

DAY THREE ... 03 January 2008


I know this photo is a bit crazy ... that's why I love it! I had such a fun night tonight. My bestie Natalie Felt invited me to the BYU Men's Basketball Game where her husband Nate was doing the dunk show at half-time. We got to go on the floor during half-time to take photos and film the performance. After the game we went to Costa Vida to eat (and wait until traffic calmed down before trying to get our cars). Cosmo, the BYU mascot, let us ride in the Cosmobile, which was so crazy. This photo is of me and my new friend Matt Griff (who is kinda famous ... woot!), who was on the dunk team, and I shoved into the back of the Cosmobile. It was us two, Natalie, Nate, and another guy Dave, all in the back with big sports bags, lots of candy, and a huge mat. It was hilarious. Matt and I got lucky and found some Cosmo gloves to wear during our ride. Oh yeah, and we got free t-shirts and free dinner. What an awesome night! (the only thing that could have made it better: if BYU had won the game)

No comments:

Post a Comment